Repeat Cycle Timers Simplify Life Cycle Testing
A manually adjustable repeat cycle timer is an ideal solution for automated life cycle testing. In-house life cycle stands often require a dependable means of controlling ON and OFF times for product testing. Solid-state repeat cycle timers are a good choice, and those with easily-adjusted timing are convenient for operators and quality engineers.
An example of a widely used Repeat Cycle Timer is Regent Controls’ TM102. This versatile and easy-to-use timer can be used to simplify life cycle testing, and is a valuable tool for engineers and quality assurance professionals who need to test the performance of their products under a variety of conditions.
Its features include:
- Ease of operator adjustment. Knobs on the timer provide for easy, independent adjustment of ON and OFF times.
- No programming is required. Timing is independent of any PLC or computer.
- Time ranges from less than 1 second to 4 hours are available.
- Models are available for 120VAC and 24VDC loads.
- Compact size, DIN rail or panel mount
- LED load and logic indicators
- Compatible with PLCs, sensors, solenoids, contactors and more
For more information about repeat cycle timers for simplified life cycle testing, reach out to our industrial control solution experts. Fill out the form on this page or call 203-732-6200 and a member of our team will contact you shortly.