Can be used as single channel E-stop or safety gate monitor
Provides 2 safe outputs.
Prevents machine restart if there has been an internal component
Extremely compact 22.5mm DIN rail or panel mount package.
Electrical isolation between input and output.
Switches AC or DC loads.
LED status indicators.
Regent’s 1 Year “No-Questions-Asked” Warranty.
Safety gate monitoring
The eMAX emergency-stop safety relay provides
two safe output contacts when used with a single channel E-stop button. It
uses positive-guided relays, configured for self-checking, to inhibit
machine startup in the event of an internal component failure.
With a single loop of guard switches wired in series back to the eMAX,
the eMAX functions as a guard monitor safety relay. Its two safe
outputs can only turn on after all guards are in place and a start button
has been pressed. As in E-stop mode, the eMAX will prevent machine
startup in the event of an internal component failure. The eMAX can
switch either AC or DC loads and comes in a 22.5mm, DIN rail mountable
1. Unit must be installed in IP54 type enclosure.
2. Unit conforms to Pollution Degree II.
3. A primary disconnect device that meets EN requirements must be installed.
4. Wiring insulation of connected devices must be rated for 250 VAC.
5. Metal housings on connected devices must be connected to PE ground circuit.
6. If a fault occurs in the safe state, the system must not be used until
the problem is corrected.
7. Correct use of this control device is an essential part of proper machine
8. Failure to follow all instructions could lead to serious bodily injury
9. Maintenance to be done by Regent personnel only. Attempts to repair
or modify this product voids the warranty.
CONTROL INPUTS (+,-/1,2)
24 VDC +/- 20%, 100 mA burden
1/4A, 250V, 5X20mm, F
OUTPUT CONTACTS (A,B/C,D)
230 VAC/60 VDC, 6A (resistive)
ON: <35 msec
OFF: <35 msec
4A, 250V, 5X20mm, F/T
0 to 65°C (32 to 149°F)
up to 1000m above sea level
Note: Transient protection is recommended across inductive